Friday, November 30, 2012

Few Memories during my experience as a Cabin Crew!

Hello Everyone,

While I was down my memory lane I just thought why not share few experiences with you all..
I think one place I really fell in love with is Paris!
It was my first trip and the set of crew with me were awesome.
After a full flight load and a busy day we all reached our hotel, received our room keys and allowance for the trip.(That was usually the best part about flying!)We all had decided that we will step out of our hotel rooms after 2 hours and go for sight seeing in Paris.
So after freshening up, I took a nap for 30 minutes and got ready.We all met at the lobby, carried a map and ticked the places we wanted to see.
I was very excited and joined the group.I would definitely call that day of mine as a walkathon!
We were walking throughout the day and covered all the areas like Notre Dame, Louvre, Eiffel Tower, the street of Champs Elysees , Arc de Triomphe , Place de la Concorde and others.

The last destination was the Eiffel Tower before we had to walk on the street of Champs Elysees to get back to our hotel.
I was so excited so I continued to walk, but by the time we all were near the Eiffel Tower, there was no energy left in me after a long flight, long walk and minimum sleep.I literally begged my crew members to leave me and carry on, but they said that we all came together and would go back together.They all were willing to leave without seeing the Eiffel Tower! I thought that I shouldn't be the one to spoil the trip, so I just continued walking with them and told them that I can carry on for a few more hours.The view absolutely stunned me and I completely forgot that I was drained out.I just fell in love with the place and could have spent hours there. Especially the during the night when they actually lit the whole monument with beautiful Golden color.

We were all very sad to leave because we all enjoyed the place so much and didn't want to go back to the hotel.But we had no choice as we had to be well rested before we operate the next flight.So we bid farewell to the Eiffel tower and walked back through the streets of Champs Elysees. Again the beautiful city has captured my interest and I thought one can never have enough of Paris.

The street was well lit as if it was Christmas, all big branded stores, you name it and they are there, the little cafe's and restaurants were very cozy and mostly all were full.

At that very moment, I had decided that I would definitely want to come back here and there would be no better occasion than my honeymoon!The place is just so ROMANTIC!

After having a meal at one of the restaurants we all headed back to the hotel.As soon as I entered my room,
I was so tired that I crashed in the bath tub while soaking my feet to relieve myself from the feet ache I had.

The experience was worth every step I walked, if I may recall they were some 8 -9 LONG HOURS on the streets of Paris which we all covered in one day since we did not have much time.I guess we all had 4-5 hours before we reported for our flight.

We all left the city with fond memories and had a good time with the set of crew (we would or would not meet for long).We all thanked and hugged each other as soon as we reached back to base and were happy that we made new friends :)

I would like to conclude that I did visit the city again after I quit flying and yes, that was during my honeymoon.And me and my husband fell in love with Paris!


No comments:

Post a Comment