Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shoppers Stop - Perfect Festive Look!

Hi Everyone,

I am really Happy on finding out the solution to my main problem right now! With the wedding and festive season on, it required a great effort to go and shop for the occasion.

Thankfully, Shoppers Stop came to my rescue!
So now, I want to share the collection which I think is perfect for the occasion (i.e My friends engagement :)

The best part is that I found the collection online on Shopper's Stop website.Here is a link for all those who would want to find a savior.   http://www.shoppersstop.com


I couldn't help but adore this Salwar Kurta Suit by Haute Curry.


Couldn't have completed the look without perfect accessories, liked 2 clutches to go with the look

Clutch by Eliza Donatein
Clutch by French Connection

Jewelry by Zaveri Pearls
Footwear by Lemon


Watch by Titan



Pleasures by Estee Lauder


Nail Polish by Maybelline
Lakme Eye Shadow Palette




Guess What? I found a gifting option also..What can be better that gifting a Shoppers Stop Gift Card..

Gift Card from Shoppers Stop available in multiple denominations

Do let me know if you like the look.


No comments:

Post a Comment