Monday, November 26, 2012

Cabin Crew to a Nail Tech!

Hi Everyone,

This is my first ever blog! I honestly have NO IDEA about blogging, have not followed any blogs and do not know the basics about it.

So I just thought why not share some experiences with you all.

I am a self taught Nail Artist, who hasn't  been to any classes and got my entire knowledge by watching videos on You Tube, browsing the Internet and continuous practice.I used to be a Cabin Crew before I took up nail extensions and nail art as my main profession.With years of practice, I now have become a professional and do nail art and extensions for my clients on a regular basis including nails for any special occasion or themed nail art.

While I was working as a Cabin Crew, It was just by chance that I once visited a nail salon with my friend and she introduced me to the concept of Nail Extensions.I was quite fascinated by it and enjoyed getting them done very often.But to be honest, I used to find them very expensive.
Hence, the thought of learning it myself whenever I get time!

I am planning on writing about latest trends, nail care tips and nail art designs on my blog.

So keep visiting the blog for a new and interesting information every now and then!


No comments:

Post a Comment